|When:||Back to Calendar » December 31, 1969 (all-day)|
|Where:||Little Toad Creek Inn & Tavern
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
July 21- 22 The Hummingbird Festival is a unique opportunity to catch these beautiful birds in action at the height of the season. The Festival will include guest speakers and live entertainment. Full schedule of events coming soon!
- 10 am: Joan Day-Martin. Hummingbird identification
- 11 am: Dennis and Denise Miller wildlife rehabilitators
- 1 pm: Children’s story/activity time on the importance of birds and animals in our lives
- 2 pm: Marilyn Markel local author and archeologist on the relationship of birds and the Mimbres People
- 5 pm: Live music on the patio by Maria Casler and Peter Dahl-Bredine.
We are located at 1122 Hwy 35 Mimbres, NM 88049 575-536-9649